Sr Customer Insights and Site CX Optimization Manager
- Istanbul, Turkey
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Australia. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
The Onsite Content and Marketing Team at Amazon Turkey is seeking a highly motivated, customer obsessed, and experienced Senior Customer Insights and Site CX Optimization Manager, who will manage our customer experience optimizations and operational excellence efforts supporting Amazon.com.tr's on-site experience initiatives. This is a 'big picture' position that will provide an opportunity for you to own customer insights, guide strategy and define workstreams across many teams and initiatives. This role will have two primary responsibilities: 1) deliver insights that drive improvements to the on-site experience and 2) automate and scale action points driven by customer insights. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with senior leadership at Amazon and directly influence the products and operations that make Amazon "Earth's most customer centric company." This role will allow you to make a real impact for our customers from Day 1 and offers a dynamic, innovative and supportive team environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will be part of a small team that seeks opportunities to innovate and build new ways to serve a better onsite experience to Amazon.com.tr customers at scale - all in an effort to influence products and services at Amazon and ultimately to better serve our customers.
The right candidate will be a thought leader in the customer insights domain, have extensive experience in the data mining, running SQL queries, building data dashboards and proven record of process improvement methodologies to identify opportunities and drive customer and business facing change, and the ability to communicate the value of our insights both in written and verbal mediums. To do this, the Senior Customer Insights and Site CX Optimization Manager will have the following more detailed responsibilities/capabilities:
• Customer Research and Analytics: Design, execute, and analyze customer research to measure customer experience and operational excellence, and recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Deliver Results: Lead large and complex studies, including: scope alignment with local and international business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide.
• Customer-Focus: Have a complete understanding of customer needs and pain points, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to advocate for and drive delivery of studies and services that enable our peers and stakeholders to provide Amazon customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
• Stakeholder management: Build strong relationships internal stakeholders to understand and evaluate business priorities, define requirements and establish information sharing mechanisms. Work alongside stakeholders and peers on studies and actions to implement product and service solutions.
• Manage Ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, customer segments and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into data collection and analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Amazon improve our customer experience.
• Share best practices and results: Drive continuous improvement for our global businesses especially recently launched Amazon retail websites; Partner with colleagues across multiple countries to identify areas for collaboration, standardize methodologies and product development.
• Teamwork: Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proven expertise on SQL, Excel, data visualization tools such as Quicksight.
• Experience on basic automation of repetitive manual works on web based tools.
• 5+ years of experience in customer insights, product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy, definition and tradeoffs.
• Strong oral and written English language communication skills.
• Advanced degree (eg. MBA) is preferred
• Proven capabilities in rapidly learning new domains to lead domain-specific discussions about processes, metrics and customer experiences. Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
• Able to work in a diverse team
• Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen. Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
• Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
Back to top