We hire the world's brightest minds, offering an environment in which they can relentlessly detect, design, and drive solutions to directly improve the Amazon customer experience. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
The Sr. Customer Experience (CX) Program Manager is a core member of the Americas Emerging Regional Customer Service program team. The Sr. CX Program Manager proactively engages with key business stakeholders and Product teams across the company to bring forward the voice of the customer, and to identify and deliver critical customer impacting solutions. Areas of concentration could be customer experiences related to Prime Membership, Amazon Fulfillment, Merchant Fulfillment, Amazon Retail, Customer Returns, etc. There is no shortage of opportunity to relentlessly advocate on behalf of our customers and drive tangible results.
The Sr. Customer Experience (CX) Program Manager has a 360-degree approach to continuously advocate for, and drive improvements on behalf of customers; 1) Eliminate detect, solution, and resolve customer-impacting issues upstream by providing relevant and timely insights into the product development cycle as seen by downstream events, 2) Automate continuously assess and identify opportunities to provide automated, self-service solutions for our customers when and where needed, and 3) Optimize when a customer does have the need to contact CS for support, optimize the experience by ensuring CS associates have the tools, resources, policies and protocol to exceed the customer's expectations.
The responsibilities of a Sr. Customer Experience (CX) Program Manager include, (but is not limited to):
• Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience.
• Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
• Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
Critical Skills to be Successful:
• Leader: Significant experience leading teams, whether directly or indirectly, to consistently deliver valuable results.
• Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
• Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through obstacles along the way across multiple teams and organizations.
• Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges.
• Communicator: Ability to communicate clear and concise expectations and requirements with business and technology teams. Capacity to present well-reasoned and data-driven proposals in both verbal and written form.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5+ years of experience leading large complex programs
• 3+ years large scale solution development and delivery
• 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally with product management, product development, and operational support teams
• Master's Degree
• 3+ years of experience working directly or indirectly with operational support management
• 3+ years in process mapping and optimization modeling
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.