Sr. CRM Marketing Manager
- Berlin, Germany
Shopbop, the leading online boutique for women's fashion and Amazon subsidiary, is looking for a results-driven Loyalty Marketing Manager to innovate and execute upon our loyalty strategy and vision.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a growth mindset and provide thought leadership on loyalty. The individual will have a customer-first approach to any gaps in the loyalty experience. He or she will be a proven data-driven, creative, strategic thinker who knows how to grow a business by employing marketing strategies that improve customer loyalty, engagement and retention. A successful candidate will be a champion for the program, effectively communicating with cross-functional partners to activate the Shopbop Rewards program across the organization and in different marketing channels. The individual will need to have experience working with Product and Tech teams to understand our technological capabilities to build out the loyalty roadmap. He or she will be an analytical, thoughtful, high-energy self-starter with strong business acumen and the demonstrated ability to use data, creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. This individual will also thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, and will have a track record of successfully developing customer marketing strategies.
• Oversee the loyalty program including defining and improving upon the loyalty vision and strategy with goal of driving customer retention and profitability, based on customer analytics, customer insights, and financial goals, while using test-and-learn approach to optimize customer rewards and activations as needed.
• Identify targeted strategies across our customer file focused on high value action indicators to enable more relevant and personalized offers / experiences, across both members and non-members of our loyalty program, including gifting.
• Work with cross-functional partners (Site Marketing, Brand Marketing, PR, Traffic, Email, etc) to ensure that the loyalty program is integrated into marketing channels (email, on site, app, etc) and to drive consistency across all touchpoints.
• Manage our relationship with external vendors on the development of all marketing communications (from insights to brief to production to deployment).
• Develop and implement new measurement and KPI metrics to track customer behavior, engagement and spend across tier/channel/campaign level with an eye towards the health of our loyalty program.
• Partner with Finance to develop and manage forecast and budget for the Loyalty program.
• 8+ years of experience with customer or loyalty marketing in retail, or relevant industry
• Proven success in customer lifecycle management and customer retention strategies
• Deep analytical and problem solving experience;
• Experience managing and developing a team
• E-commerce experience a must
• BA/BS degree
• MBA preferred
• Experience in developing and managing a Loyalty program at scale
• Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
• Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation
• Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term strategy
• Experience leveraging customer segmentation and customer journeys to deliver personalization
• Ability to thrive within an organization with a high degree of ambiguity and fast pace
• Comfortable with being resourceful while driving to completion in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
Back to top