Sr. Content Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you ready to help Amazon build a fast-growing business? As a Sr. Content Manager for Brand Protection Marketing, you will help build, communicate, and grow Amazon's vision to build the most extensive and authoritative brand protection program in the world.
Through Amazon Brand Registry, Transparency, and Project Zero, Amazon helps brands protect intellectual property on Amazon and create an accurate and trusted experience for customers. We are looking for an experienced and strategic Sr. Content Marketing Manager to own and develop our content strategies.
In this role, you will work with the cross-functional marketing team to leverage content themes for demand generation, sales enablement and regional campaigns. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team and will own, update and communicate the editorial calendar and will spend the majority of their time helping develop key content pillars, unique challenger style messaging and formulating strategies for content designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer's journey.
The role will coordinate with regional program and marketing managers in an effort to drive content strategies for derivative assets around stages of the funnel and coordinate content syndication efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have a proven skillset for using data to drive decisions on projects.
• Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted persona's.
• Work with programs managers and digital marketing managers to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaign.
• Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics including new leads, MQLs, SQLs and sales funnel.
• Focus on creation of content 'pillars' which act as the core of the content strategy, have utility for the customer and then spin off derivative assets to help drive demand.
• Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
• Refine messaging strategy leveraging Challenger style messages to ensure we are delivering a clear value proposition to the right audiences.
• Manage external and internal resources to develop content pillar pieces.
• Act as a demand generation SME by helping identify and document industry best practices in content marketing
• Build a construct (with BI/Reporting Manager) for measuring impact of content
• At least 3-5 year's experience with content marketing at a B2B product company (preferably in SaaS/Tech). 7-10 years B2B marketing experience.
• Strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey.
• Desire to learn the technical side of our product platform and the marketing automation industry.
• Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
• BA in Marketing required, MBA desired.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Experience with content asset management systems such as Kapost and UberFlip
• Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and other marketing systems a plus.
• Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top