Sr. Consultant - Professional Services, Automotive
- Flexible / Remote
AWS ProServe Global Accounts is seeking an experienced Security Adviser to join the team. You will be responsible for driving a high-visibility Strategic Globals Security projects that will directly impact the customer experience. As the technical lead, you will have oversight of team members that will invent and implement innovative solutions for never-before-solved problems. If you have experience with information security and a passion for facilitating and guiding technical experts to achieve a strategic vision, this will be an exciting opportunity.
The Strategic Globals Security Services Team builds the processes that help customers strengthen their security posture and better meet security requirements in the AWS Cloud. The team interacts with security professionals, consultants and researchers within AWS and with our customers to codify our own learnings and best practices and make them available for customers. We are developing scalable security mechanisms to empower our customers to succeed while making the most of AWS services.
You must be an experienced leader who has owned and delivered complex, expanding programs. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the program's vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across the verticals to gain alignment on vision, prioritization and execution. The candidate should have leadership experience, preferably directing large, diverse organizations, integrating multiple teams, and/or developing or growing new organizations that perform technical security in support of the customer.
As Security Adviser, your role is critical and highly visible across the organization. Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engage for Customer Success - Build strong relationships with senior executives and enterprise teams to understand goals and required security and business outcomes
• Define and Implement the Strategy: Lead the strategy, design, and execution of new initiatives aimed at scaling cybersecurity mechanisms and programs across Strategic Globals customers and consultants. Participate in the definition of the goals, drive programs and business critical activities to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve attainment of strategic objectives
• Develop Processes: Create a framework and mechanisms aimed at scaling security processes and best practices for customers and consultants across all verticals
• Collaborate with Stakeholders: Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs.
• Solve Complex Problems and Provide Solutions: Use system thinking to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions. Be a Big Thinker who can look outside the box for solutions while remaining aligned with the team's long term plans and goals.
• Deliver Value: Lead high-quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers across multiple verticals. Act decisively, promptly and confidently.
• 10 years of operation, security, and/or IT experiences
• Experience delivering cross functional projects with tech and non-tech teams.
• Experience in program or project management, operations or similar role.
• Relevant work experience overseeing cybersecurity operations or IT for a large organization.
• Experience in a large-scale, dynamic organization, such as supporting a global tech organization or an equivalent regional or global organization.
• Ability to work independently with limited general supervision and prioritize competing demands.
• 10 years of experience leading large, complex, transformative programs, organizations or operations
• 10 years of experience within complex organizational settings (e.g., geographic dispersion, etc.).
• Experience mentoring and developing junior team members.
• Proven ability to develop processes, and can influence change at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
• Master's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top