Sr. Connections Experience Program Manager
Amazon Connections is an innovative program that gives Amazonians a confidential and effective way to give feedback on the workplace and help shape the future of the company. By asking employees quick questions every day, Connections leverages real time information to learn more about their experiences and introduce positive changes with internal business partners around the world. Our goal is to continually improve the employee experience by helping managers and leaders develop and earn trust, to cultivate a work environment where employees have the ability to leverage their strengths and capabilities to drive impact and build on behalf of the customer, and ultimately, to keep Amazon an inspiring place to work.
Based on insights gained from the data, you will recommend and drive programs to support manager capability and improvements to the employee experience. The ability to collaborate, influence and partner across several stakeholders including business leaders, employees, HR leaders, Business Analysts, and the central Connections program team is critical to the success in this role.
Sr. Connections Experience Program Manager will guide business and HR leadership through the quantitative and qualitative data to identify which areas are most actionable and which types of action plans can be put into place. You will do this by this by analyzing reports across leadership orgs, requesting data analysis, working with a research team to identify and propose areas of study and by developing team and cross team question sets. Additional responsibilities include:
- Driving the strategy for Connections within client groups
- Leading cross-functional teams through launch of new program enhancements
- Developing and delivering executive-level presentations to support the program
- Training business and HR leaders on how to effectively utilize Connections reports and data
- Communicating the impact of program to the organization(s) and leadership
- Influencing leaders to take action on and invest in programs to improve employee experience
- Driving measurable impact against core metrics
- BA/BS required/Master's degree in industrial/organizational psychology, experimental psychology, behavioral psychology, organizational development, statistics, data science, or related field preferred.
- 6+ years' product or program development experience
- Effective communicating to all levels in the organization
- Proficient public speaker
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage through changing priorities
- Extremely proficient working with large volumes of data
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Detail orientation and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid project management skills, the ability to influence with data-driven recommendations, and customer-oriented problem solving abilities.
- Experience in end-to-end talent management roles within consulting, talent/HR, or operational environments
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply technical concepts and communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion.
- Experience building development or talent management programs across diverse employee populations.
- Familiarity with the recent trends in employee engagement and development.
- A passion for data visualization.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top