Sr Computer Vision Engineer
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon Device software team is looking for an exceptional, motivated software engineer to implement computer vision system on the Edge. This is an ambitious undertaking to create a new device category from ground up and is replete with technical challenges. You will take an exciting and challenging role on a team and work with world-class engineers, business leaders, and other talented engineering teams while you , architect, and code for our computer vision platform for the edge.
You will be part of a passionate team whose missions is to push the frontier of computer vision and machine learning technology into the smart home application area. This is a great opportunity for you to innovate in this space by developing software at the edge and in the cloud, and integrating them into consumer services to enable a premium customer experience.
In this role, you will and implement complex sensor network system/algorithm in computer vision and related disciplines. You will translate business and functional requirements into working code. You will build large-scale infra to facilitate using a large amount of data to train and test computer vision systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in building production-scale system/algorithm in one of the following domains: computer Vision, deep learning, or machine learning.
• Strong in writing code in C/C++, on a Unix/Linux platform.
• Experience with embedded devices.
• Experience in and architecture, including familiarity with object-oriented patterns.
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field focus on computer vision research and deep learning.
• Experience investigating, designing, prototyping, and productizing new and innovative computer vision system solutions
• Experience in building and productizing Machine Learning models.
• Experience working with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTouch, MxNet, ONNX, and Caffe.
• Knowledge of GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL) on GPU accelerator architectures.
• Experience with camera bring-up and ISP pipeline configuration.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen quickly.
• Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Back to top