Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes including Automotive, Financial Services, Energy, Big Data, and more gain the best value and service from AWS? At AWS Enterprise Support we're looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers' creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level services, Networking, Serverless and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and 'voice of the customer' to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
As a Senior TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers' adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT, and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer's environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers' AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS. This position will require the ability to travel 10% or more as needed.
The TAM is the centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers. If you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline, or 7+ years of equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of technical engineering experience
• 7+ years of experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for four (4) of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
• Experience (3+ years) in the Media and Entertainment industry
• Development in a distributed systems environment
• Experience in Informational Technology operations
• Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more executive team member(s)
• Experience in a 24x7 operational services or support environment
• Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.