Sr. Cloud Support Engineer Big Data
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon's cloud product line Amazon Web Services (#AWS), is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies globally. In India, Amazon Internet Services Private Ltd. (AISPL), is the local seller for cloud services (AWS Services) and is looking for an experienced and qualified personnel to join its Premium Support team in India focusing on Amazon's AWS - referred as AWS Support.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of customers using AWS Cloud as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services. As a member of the AWS Premium Support team, employed with and working for AISPL, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within AISPL developing these new capabilities.
As a Senior Cloud Support Engineer you will do the following:
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems.
- Able to review customer's architecture and provide guidance
- Develop and deliver training
- Partner with development teams on complex issues
- Participate in recruiting
- Write tools/script to help the team
- Work with leadership on process improvement or strategic initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• In depth understanding of RDBMS/NoSQL
• Several years of working experience with OLTP/OLAP/Data modeling
• Solid understanding of ETL/BI/BI tools
• Experience with either of the following programming languages: Python/R/Scala/Java
• Good experience in working with Distributed computing environment and virtualization
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts
• Strong written, verbal communication and persuasion skills
• Experience in working with ML models
• Experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
• Exposure to security concepts
• Experience with Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
• Experience in managing full application stack from the OS up through custom applications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top