Would you like to be part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid technical growth of Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented data driven leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact? The AWS Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused technical Sourcer with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our recruiting organization.
Successful recruiters on this team will utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics while prioritizing to meet hiring targets. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• 6+ years of progressive recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation and engagement
• 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally across the recruiting process, communicating and partnering with multiple stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
• Experience recruiting for technical roles such as Software Engineers
• 3+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• 1+ years of demonstrated experience in applying analytics to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.