Sr. Campaign Manager - Strategic Accounts
Are you a fan of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)? Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how cloud technologies can revolutionize their applications? If have a knack for creating high quality marketing content and campaigns that drive product adoption and you excel at marketing with a global partner, Amazon Web Services Marketing could be looking for you! The Strategic Partnerships team is looking for a well-rounded campaign marketer with good business acumen, has a scrappy approach and is eager to jump in anywhere needed.
The person in this role will work across AWS and strategic partners to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns that clearly communicate a "Better Together" value proposition to end customer segments, and result in measureable increases in awareness, consideration and product adoption. This person will own the campaign strategy, messaging, creative development, execution and ROI measurement. This person will take a test and learn approach to their daily work to regularly experiment with new channels and campaign tactics, as well as new types of campaign models. This person should be very metrics-oriented, capable of creating, analyzing, and interpreting data-heavy reports, and translating the results into campaign best practices and replicable campaign models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with internal and external teams to create co-marketing campaign messaging, and channel activation strategy. · Work with product engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Develop and activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize the marketing mix across the campaign lifecycle
- Work effectively across AWS engineering, sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members and partners
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital and/or integrated marketing roles, with progressive levels of responsibility
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
- Strong writing and communications skills, with the ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization, and gain support for initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to create, execute and measure effective integrated awareness, demand generation and product adoption campaigns
- MBA preferred
- Previous experience in technology or cloud marketing
- Previous success delivering business value with global co-marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of lead flow, asset tagging and campaign ROI measurement.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top