For more than 11 years Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the worldincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agenciesto power their infrastructure. The AWS Global Systems Integrator (GSI) organization collaborates with, and supports, multinational system integrator organizations and their customers in their journey to AWS. Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? AWS is looking for a highly motivated and deeply analytical Sr. Business & Sales Operations Manager to support the rapidly growing Global Systems Integrator Channels & Alliances team.
In this role, you will support Global Partner Development Managers in evaluating performance against goals, opportunities for optimization, and attainment vs. forecast, utilizing various CRM tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. You will drive the rhythm of business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics. Additionally, you will support the day-to-day execution of the business including partner program, sales, and business desk approvals, tracking partner investments and AWS account movements, and providing reporting and insights to partner business leaders.
You will need to have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems, design and implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. You should have a proven work ethic that drives the desired results.
In this role, you will be a key member of the GSI business team ensuring the GSI leadership team has the necessary information to operate and execute efficiently. You will provide reporting and dashboards to enable informed and insightful business influencing decisions. You will analyze initiatives and processes and provide recommendations for improvement. You will build scalable mechanisms to support business and program operation processes. You will have oral and written communication skills enabling you to dive deep into the data to find answers, and to summarize the data into a logical analysis that ensures all stakeholders are informed.
• Drive the evolution and enhancement of operations tools and applications, develop key partner reporting systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve market development objectives
• Collaborate with Business Partners to develop automation and enhancement of regular reporting for the broader business
• Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, supporting the quantitative analysis of the performance of our partner teams and internal stakeholders
• Develop relationships and partner with finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues
• Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis, and support related projects as needed
• Conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years of experience in business operations, program operations, or similar role in a corporate environment supporting a global hi-tech or global system integrator organization
• Experience defining, refining, and implementing processes, procedures, and policies
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience working in a lean, fast-paced organization
• Experience with 3rd party reporting platforms such as Tableau
• Understanding of cloud economics and / or experience working with cloud services
• Experience owning a program or line of business
• MBA preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .