Sr Business Intel Engineer- Alexa Voice Service
- Seattle, WA
Interested in how speech technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT) are changing customers lives? What to be part of a growing team that works on Alexa, the brains behind the Echo? The Alexa Voice Services (AVS) team is looking for an experienced Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer to support the business and drive change.
In this role, you will:
• Analyze and extract relevant information from large, complicated data sets of structured and unstructured data to identify insights to influence product roadmap.
• Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support business teams.
• Collaborate with product and technical teams to develop and track KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet product team needs.
• Serve as liaison between the product and technical teams to provide actionable insights and drive deep dive investigations into future improvements.
• Drive data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
• 4+ years of work relevant experience
• MS in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Operations Research, or closely related field
• Experience using SQL for acquiring and transforming data
• Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Excel, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos etc.) and AWS big data technologies (Redshift, EMR, S3 etc.)
• Experience with object-oriented programming languages
• Master's degree in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering
• Outstanding quantitative modeling and statistical analysis skills
• Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them (verbal/written) to the stakeholders and senior management as required
• Advanced knowledge and expertise with Data modeling skills, Advanced SQL with Redshift, Oracle, MySQL, and Columnar Databases.
• Design and scripting experience in one of Python, Perl, Shell script
Back to top