Sr. Business Development Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Insights is a service and product organization that helps selling partners develop their business, launch new products, and grow sales through shopper insights. We deliver data on shopper perceptions collected via mechanisms such as customer research. Amazon Insights has experienced tremendous growth in the past 3 years, and we are looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager to lead our communication with prospective customers and put in place a plan to accommodate for this growth.
As the Sr. Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for firming our B2B marketing strategy and growing our portfolio of customers. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing a sales pipeline of high value accounts while executing sales strategies to secure vendors that will exceed our aggressive sales goals. In addition, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling insights solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Own and raise the bar for our B2B Marketing strategy and communications
• Identify, qualify, acquire and grow vendors onto the Amazon Insights program
• Act as the primary point of contact for selling partners interested in on-boarding to Amazon Insights
• Build partnerships with internal teams that contribute to spreading program awareness and acquisition, as well as with other programs to drive program adoption
• Partner with our Product, Account Management and Operations teams to implement new strategies that will maximize program acquisition and retention rates
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, then we would like to hear from you!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• 7+ years of relevant experiences in sales, account management, business development, B2B marketing, or other external-facing roles
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Proven track record of delivering results with strong attention to detail
• Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills in English
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across diverse internal and external stakeholder teams
• Understanding of market or customer research products or services
• Experience sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Back to top