Sr. Business Development, Alexa Voice Service
- Seattle, WA
The Alexa Voice Service Business Development team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help develop and execute new partnerships with hardware manufacturers and technology providers. These partnerships will enable a wide variety of companies to provide Echo like functionality, using Alexa Connect Kit or Alexa Voice Service in their products. This individual is an important team member, contributing to the overall growth and enablement of the Alexa ecosystem and executing new partnerships for Amazon. The ideal candidate has solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful business and relationship management. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
• Serve as a key member of the Alexa Voice Service Business Development team to expand and deliver on the strategy to partner with third party companies to build Alexa Connect Kit and Alexa Voice Service functionality into their products and services.
• Manage both executive and working level relationships with technology providers, consumer electronic device manufacturers and component makers.
• Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
• Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
• Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.
• 8+ years of post-degree business development experience in the Consumer Electronics, Internet, IoT, speech recognition and/or high-tech industries
• Self starter, being able to manage projects and partners from start to finish
• Project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically and creatively using sound business judgment
• Experience driving results with large and small partners
• Strong negotiation skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
• Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Back to top