Are you interested in making a global impact? Are you passionate about leveraging analytics to drive insights, strategy and execution? The Global Brand & Content team within Consumer Payments is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Business Analyst to develop and lead brand, customer and marketing analytics that will inform brand strategy across the Consumer Payments org.
In this role you will own the analytics roadmap for Voice of the Customer research, brand tracking and brand marketing. You will also own scaling analytics and implementing user friendly tools to ensure broad adoption and understanding of insights. We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual, who can dive deep and lead efforts to not only report out KPIs but also translate KPIs into meaningful insights and business recommendations for stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating and maintaining an automated customer segmentation tool for Brand, Marketing and Insights stakeholders
• Developing a brand tracking analytics framework and associated reporting
• Conducting regular and ad hoc reporting for the broader brand team
• Building and maintaining a brand marketing analytics dashboard to measure performance across channels and the marketing funnel
• 6+ years in marketing analytics, business intelligence, full-stack marketing or related field
• Advanced in SQL- ability to write and edit complex queries
• Fluency with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Fluency with at least one advanced analytical tool (e.g. Python, R, SAS, etc)
• Competency with HTML and/or XML, plus the ability to learn our in-house analysis tools quickly
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
• Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment
• Ability to influence across an organization
• Bachelor's degree in business, IT, statistics, finance or marketing
• Ability to take analytics and translate into clear and compelling insights
• Experience with customer segmentation and advanced A/B testing
• Experience with marketing channel and funnel analysis
• Superior written and verbal skills
• MBA or Masters in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising or related field
• Experience in the payments industry
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.