Sr Brand Manager - IMDb TV
- Culver City, CA
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer-centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. To help us achieve this vision, we are looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to join the IMDb TV marketing team and be responsible for defining our marketing and launch strategies for IMDb TV Originals.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working autonomously to develop comprehensive launch strategies and goals for performance, as well as have experience working with both internal and external stakeholders including development, media, creative, social, research, legal, events, ad sales, PR, executive producers and industry partners. They should be comfortable thinking outside the box, and finding creative and innovative ways to promote content to customers and advertisers. The person in this role will be responsible for driving interactions between teams, in order to build and coordinate campaign rollouts and sustained engagement for Originals series, including guiding teams to build media plans, advertising creative, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media programs, complementary in-market events, campaign analysis, tracking, business development and more. Critical to success will be relationship building and an ability to create and manage end-to-end marketing processes.
• Lead overall marketing strategy for IMDb TV Original series, including creation of goals, approach, positioning, brand management, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy
• Drive 360- campaign planning, building workback plans for deliverables, and working closely with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Amazon owned and operated, media, social, PR, partnerships and promotions, legal, research, production, business development, ad sales, and other relevant teams
• Work collaboratively with various teams and series stakeholders to ensure brand consistency and overall success; provide creative direction and feedback to agency teams to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Bring big ideas to the table, and inspire others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, obtaining buy-in and effectively and efficiently implementing ideas at scale
• Oversee project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely status updates for titles
• Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, executive producers, external studios and other relevant stakeholders
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Solid knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platforms
• Experience working with Executive Producers, including relationship management, and ensuring effective partnership between the series and marketing teams
• Experience creating and leading sustained engagement and franchise-building initiatives beyond the launch of a product
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign milestones and agency deliverables
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
• Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
• Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Operates with significant autonomy
• Demonstrated bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves to get work done, even when outside scope of the job
• Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability to use insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable reports
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top