Sr. アカウントマネジャー, Books(Kindle/Print) - Senior Account Manager, Books(Kindle, Print)
- Munich, Germany
Amazon's Books team in Japan is looking for a leader to help us continue to revolutionise how customers buy and read books. This senior vendor manager role offers the unique opportunity to manage our relationships with the biggest publishers in Japan across print and digital. We offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be contributing to Amazon's innovation. If you are ready to change the way people read, work hard and engage in a rapidly changing industry, this position is right for you.
The ideal candidate has a track record of building stakeholder partnerships, strategic planning, deep analytical skills, a history of innovation, building programs and delivering results. You must be able to influence at all levels and functions, both internally and externally, break down problems and quickly come up with practical solutions. You will be customer focused, entrepreneurial, a proven self-starter, and have the demonstrated ability to invent.
Within this role, you will -
• Be an expert relationship manager and communicator, who works closely with the top publishers to ensure Amazon customers can find any book on our store, access it conveniently at a great price and have an excellent experience reading it
• Be responsible for the P&L performance of the publishers and books you work with
• Lead negotitations with our top publishing partners, and work with them to help them leverage growth opportunities
• Become a Books expert who understands industry trends, competitive environment and readers' needs and innovates in response.
• Work closely with senior leaders across the Books organisation - locally and globally - in ensuring that we continue to develop new services and product offerings, and gaining publisher support for them.
• A University degree, ideally in an analytical discipline;
• Enthusiasm for the world of books;
• Demonstrable years of professional experience ideally in e-commerce, entrepreneuralism, finance or consulting;
• Track record of innovation and delivering measurable results;
• Capability with analytical tools and systems: able to process Excel spreadsheets and run database queries;
• Ability to negotiate and influence leaders both internally and externally;
• Strong communication skills and assertive abilities on all levels, while maintaining the ability to be vocally self-critical and seek feedback;
• Special affinity and demonstrated skill with analysis and reports, including excellent Excel/database knowledge;
• Ability to creatively 'think big' about new ideas to delight customers and grow readership;
• Significant personal initiative, creativity, and team spirit.
• Experience with SQL and/or other analytical too
Back to top