Sr. BIE (Nashville and Seattle)
- Bellevue, WA
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our NA Delivery Service Provider (DSP) team as Sr. BIE, supporting our NA Delivery Stations. In this role you will primarily be responsible for developing and maintaining weekly reporting, developing dynamic dashboards for our business partners, defining new metrics to inform the business, as well as conducting ad-hoc and strategic analyses. You have the capability to extract, manipulate, and summarize large sets in analysis through the use of business intelligence and reporting tools. You will partner closely with Product and Program Managers to solve business problems and should be skilled at translating complex or ambiguous problem statements into analytic requirements. Additionally, you will act in an analytic consultative capacity and can articulate the "so-what" of your analytic results to senior leadership. Consults with field and safety teams to review DSP's operations/activities, review/resolve problems, receive advice/direction, and provide recommendations for reducing frequency and severity of injuries, losses, and workplace hazards.
The Senior BIE Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for analyzing to identify potential hazards and problematic operations, creating weekly and monthly business review metrics.
• Strong knowledge of environment and service knowledge with understanding of S3 storage and Redshift Architecture.
• Act as a project leader and manager of resources with the goal of developing tools/dashboards/reports and other resources for our DSP and internal stakeholders.
• Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, that will support our business needs using , Salesforce, and Microsoft BI.
• Leads the development of DSP specific key performance indicator metric processing and bench-marking studies.
• Collaborate with engineering teams and partner BI teams to acquire new from production systems or between databases and tools to deliver reports.
• Provides monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on causation trends, cost, and other key metrics.
• Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers and case management systems
• Conducts data analysis and research to develop educational materials based on trends for website, meetings and stakeholders.
• Identifies pockets of actionable risk reduction opportunities for testing and implementing targeted risk mitigation solutions.
• Lead complex data analysis and maintain regular metrics reporting to help stakeholders gain insights into the program
Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in ; Nashville, TN and Seattle, WA
• Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
• 3+ years analyzing and interpreting data and experience with Redshift, Oracle, NoSQL etc.
• Experience in writing complex SQL queries
• Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, analyst, statistical analysis role or related job
• Experience with BI analytics/ reporting/ tools (preferably )
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
• Experience with , , solutions and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
• Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
• Experience with one or more of the statistical modeling or scripting languages/ toolboxes (Python, R, SAS)
• Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them (verbal/written) to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
• Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with minimal direction.
• Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, and logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Back to top