Sr. BIE MX RO&I
- Mexico City, Mexico
Do you want to be at the forefront of driving a global and thriving business? Do you like to build processes from the ground to deliver value to Amazon customers? Come join the Amazon Accelerator team under Amazon Private Brands. In Accelerator, we enable manufacturers and brand owners across the world to create new brands exclusively for Amazon's customers and offer them a unique opportunity to supply for Amazon Private Brands. We will create brands for products that span all categories and deliver great value to customers globally.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and highly motivated Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to join the team. The BIE will build new business intelligence solutions end-to-end for our global team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, high degree of customer-obsession, with a track record for delivering results, team collaboration and strong analytical acumen. Enthusiasm for a start-up / builder role a plus.
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards that will support our analytical and business needs
- Write high quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables (ex. Redshift, MySQL, Oracle)
- Detect trends in Amazon and 3rd party data to guide selection and merchandising
- Partner with business owners, tech and central teams to integrate machine-learning and automation into scaling our programs and processes
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational/business planning.
- Proficiency with SQL, ETL, data warehousing, Tableau, Python and other common analytical tools, as well as Excel and MS Word.
- Demonstrated ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to both business and technical teams
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with limited data.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
- Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
- Experience using AWS technologies (Redshift, Sagemaker, S3)
- Experience with R, Python or other statistical/machine learning software
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Time Series forecasting, etc.
- Experience working in very large data warehouse environments
- Strong project management skills to coordinate projects across cross-functional teams, including business intelligence, engineering, marketing, product management, and finance.
- Experience in consumer-facing industry
- Experience with Pandas, Dask, PySpark, Dash, Plotly
Back to top