Sr. AWS Cloud Intelligence Business Development Manager
- Seattle, WA
This position is open across EMEA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides virtual infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and other services to customers all over the world at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from start-ups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS.
As a Business Development Manager focused on Cloud Intelligence within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for using intelligence and insights to programmatically scale AWS's cloud computing business. Your responsibilities will include removing barriers to adoption of the AWS computing platform within the enterprise, SMB, and startup communities. You will closely partner with AWS Sales, Marketing, BD and product teams to help win competitive sales engagements.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the executive level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers, and architects. She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about business, product, and technical challenges as well as conveying compelling value propositions. The Leadership principles of Ownership and Customer Obsession are vital in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
• Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in driving AWS engagements with our customers and stakeholders.
• Able to handle questions or concerns about AWS value proposition
• Provide enablement and necessary messaging to internal stakeholders about AWS market positioning.
• Extensive Enterprise Technology experience driving large initiatives, preferably working in a business intelligence, technical engineering, or business development role
• Technical understanding of Cloud Computing concepts in general and/or AWS specific technologies, platforms and solutions
• Proven track record of managing complex projects and programs at a global level an with a matrix organisation while demonstrating sound business judgement.
• Proven ability to work with technical leaders and product teams with the ability to influence road maps
• MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and analytics
• Experience developing content and solution selling to scale across thousands of sales reps and/or partners
• Demonstrable Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
• Multilingual a plus
• Technical Certifications (Public Cloud Platforms and Services)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Back to top