Sr. Artist Relations & Events Manager - Digital Music
Amazon Music – Any Way You Want It.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and the digital music store.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, direction, and delivery. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us and make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale that can support Amazon's global platform, and customer base.
Amazon Music offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We can be found on platforms such as the Amazon Echo, Kindle Fire, iOS, and Android as well as on a mixture of home and auto streaming platforms.
Our Team is looking for an experienced professional to be based in Nashville and to work with key members of the creative community, including: artists, labels, managers, attorneys, agents, and event producers to facilitate increased collaboration with Amazon Digital Music. The Sr Artist Relations & Events Manager will be a passionate advocate on behalf of customers educating, influencing and bringing together all the interested parties who can drive mutually beneficial results. Those results will include audio recordings, music videos, live streams, and events that incorporate elements of both.
- Develop compelling solutions that involve artists engaging in initiatives with Amazon Music, resulting in enhanced growth in an artist's business and increased customer traffic metrics on Amazon.com - Generate grassroots support for Amazon's digital music initiatives including Amazon Music Originals and Amazon Music, among the artist, label, management, attorney, agent, and content production community, educating through compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Facilitating and encouraging participation in our programs and events, and fostering positive discussions between artists/managers/labels/attorneys/agents/producers and labels/distributors
- Travel for industry activities outside of Nashville
The ideal candidate will have experience and industry and event contacts in the music and media industries. They will also have experience producing audio and/or video content, producing and coordinating live events, and working in conjunction with various partners to deliver the highest quality original content to our customers.
- BA/BS Required
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar role within the music industry
- Proven track record of successful long term client/account relationship management for media or licensing businesses
- Experience working within music industry and event space
- Exceptional organizational and people skills, as well as outstanding strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as both an ambassador on behalf of Amazon Music
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital music and video
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- MBA Preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top