Sr. Advertising Sales - Account Executive
- Mexico City, Mexico
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of tablets and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
As a Senior Advertising Sales Manager on our Ad Sales team in Mexico, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions to large advertisers and their ad agencies in Mexico to successfully grow and scale the domestic revenues. Through client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you'll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
• Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
• Bachelor's degree or certificate of completion of studies
• 8+ years of work experience
• 6+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
• 6+ years of experience working closely with brands and agencies
• 3-5 years of experience with data analysis and problem solving with data analysis and problem solving
• Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
• 4+ years selling search advertising, programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
• Experience relating to eCommerce
Back to top