Sr. Account Based Marketing Manager
Amazon Business is a new marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses. We are focused on building a unique shopping experience with access to hundreds of millions of products, business-only selection, free two-day shipping, business pricing, multi-user business accounts, approval workflow, business payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated business customer support and much more.
We need a driven, creative, and customer-obsessed marketing professional to lead the Account-Based Marketing (ABM), Vertical-specific function for the Amazon Business (AB) team.
You will drive building out the marketing strategy for a designated vertical (Healthcare, Education, Government or Commercial SMB/Enterprise) and take the lead for precise execution of the plan. You will develop and deliver promotional offers with key Amazon divisions. You will also drive ABM campaigns with existing AB organizations globally in order to expand the user base within an organization and support the sales goals' to generate incremental spend through the AB channel.
You will draw from the overall ABM strategy while understanding and incorporating the nuances of your vertical into your specific strategy.
- Own promotional program development by working with marketing teams to drive promotional campaigns for client use. We expect you to establish the programs, campaign templates and critical metrics as well as refine programs to increase effectiveness and drive scale
- Develop and Initiate educational client on-campus global events by developing relevant, integrated events to drive awareness and adoption
- Establish program participation guidelines and drive ongoing communication with partners to ensure regular reporting and business growth
- Invent re-engagement processes by diving into usage data and plan re-engagement campaigns to drive continued use of the AB platform
- Gain advocacy with your account by utilizing ongoing training and solution-selling marketing materials to drive continuous behavior throughout an organization
- Develop metrics to assess the success of each promotional campaign both at the client and user level
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8 years in B2B Marketing
- Experience developing, executing and measuring programs such as promotional, share of wallet, incentive and/or educational webinars
- Experience in PR, social media and digital marketing as well as curious about ways to use it to engage with organizations and their users
Skills and Competencies:
- We need someone who is both strategic and tactical with attested ability to think big and creatively, deliver results, lead a space, and operate outside of the traditional Amazon direct to consumer playbook
- We want someone who can operate effectively in a rapidly changing environment and be comfortable with ambiguity and flexible to change within a dynamic business model
- Possesses the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and have extraordinary attention to detail
- You will be highly collaborative and enjoy working with account management, product and marketing teams across Amazon and our valued organizations
- MBA preferred
- 8-10 years' experience in Marketing in the Healthcare, Government, Education or Commercial (SMB/Enterprise) space
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Pardot, Salesforce and/or Tableau a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top