Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being "the world's most customer centric company." Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers. World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. Over 2 million sellers offer new, used, and collectible selections to Amazon customers around the world. To meet our sellers' needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
Who we are. Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Organization's goal is to enable sellers, vendors, and brand owners of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over the provision of world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict our customers' needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help them better serve their own customers and grow their businesses. We are a primary interface between selling partners and Amazon through our Associates positive interactions and assistance.
Who you are. As a Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst, you will monitor all issues that impact service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Notify support teams as required. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluates facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations, to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying and responding to periods which require remediation tactics (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activities, procuring Overtime).
Monitor, record, and escalate real-time schedule adherence impacts; including tardiness, absenteeism, and other schedule deviations.
Coordinate with outsourced service providers daily, to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
Adjust routing schemes and realign resources to optimize coverage and service based on skill set and priority, across multiple sites.
Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the help desk, and initiate appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
Maintain and track accurate records of attendance, and time off usage via Workforce Management system.
Provide feedback, analysis and reporting of relevant trends, such as: call performance stats, call arrival patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation.
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations.
• 3+ years' experience in Contact Center Workforce Management position required.
• Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with senior leadership to effectively drive change on major, complex and long lasting initiatives.
• Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
• Master's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations.
• Proven expertise knowledge with Aspect.
• Proficient in Microsoft Advanced Excel, Access and SQL
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.