SPS WFM RTA
- Hyderabad, India
Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being "the world's most customer centric company." Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers. World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. Over 2 million sellers offer new, used, and collectible selections to Amazon customers around the world. To meet our sellers' needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
Who we are. Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Organization's goal is to enable sellers, vendors, and brand owners of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over the provision of world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict our customers' needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help them better serve their own customers and grow their businesses. We are a primary interface between selling partners and Amazon through our Associates positive interactions and assistance.
Who you are. As a Workforce Management (WFM) Real-Time Analyst (RTA), you will monitor all issues that impact service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Notify support teams as required. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluates facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
• Real-time monitoring & reporting of Schedule deviations like breaks, absenteeism, late login, early logout and other schedule non-adherence.
• Coordinate with outsourced sites on SL management over 24x7 bridge and keep the WFM team update through SharePoint notes.
• Work on real-time tickets related to schedule change request, non-production request and associate GACD profile change request.
• Prepare and communicate daily handoff report to WFM leadership team on SL performance.
• Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the hot desk, and initiate appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
• Serves as primary interface between WFM and Site Ops leadership to establish and strengthen a positive partnership.
• 2+ years of experience in an English contact center environment
• Previous experience as a Workforce management RTA
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers
• Proven expertise knowledge with Aspect
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Analytical with attention to detail
Back to top