SPS Team Manager
- Turaiyūr, India
SPS Team Manager (L5)
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon's Selling Partner experience?
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a SPS Team Manager in our Virtual Contact Center.
• Candidate should work virtually from Chennai location and should fulfill VCC work from home terms and conditions.
• Candidate should be willing to work in a 24*7 kind of work environment and should be flexible to do night shifts and weekend's working.
• Manages performance of 3-4 supervisors through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentor ship in the Virtual Contact Center Environment.
• Serves as a leader and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems.
• Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
• Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
• Ensures that the team has a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
• Participates in Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures and Liaises with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
• Active participation in building Seller Support team & raising the bar in hiring process.
• People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within organization & control attrition.
• Actively contribute and lead site-wide, country-wide and even network-wide projects to create an enhanced experience for the Sellers and associates.
• Should be a graduate with minimum 3-4 years of experience handling ~ 3-4 Supervisors.
• Ability to hire, engage and coach a high performing team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
• Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
• Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
• Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
For Internal candidates-
• Demonstrated and proven track record in successfully managing a team in the current role or managing similar role (extended) for a minimum period of 9 months.
• Performance should be in good standing in last two performance cycles.
• Candidate should not be on any active performance or behavior related plan.
• Should have experience/willingness towards working in a virtual environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top