SPRO WFM Scheduling Specialist
- Hyderabad, India
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional leader who is passionate to deliver best in class Customer Experience, who thinks and acts globally, and one who has the ability to invent and simplify processes to join us as Workforce Scheduling Specialist for STAR vertical.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is a result oriented individual with willingness to work in a 24/7 environment. He/She should be able to clearly understand in-scope and out-scope for delivering end product or service, ensures in time delivery of product or service as per customer expectations without gold plating. Creates and adopts standard work methodology for daily work to reduce re-work, manual work, error identification time and waste. Clearly communicates to all stakeholders the Timeline, description of end product or service quality, risks and resources needed and is also able to write good narratives.
If Successful He/she will work towards reducing staffing GAPs using both strategic and analytical abilities to make sure we always have right amount of employees staffed at the right times. And along with ensuring maximum productive utilization of the available staff.
• Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
• Develop and improve forecasting models using data analysis and statistical tools.
• Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
• Participate in wider STAR projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
• Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
• Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
• Fully leverage existing technology and build new scheduling platforms and models to help business achieve success.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in workforce management and scheduling management.
• Demonstrated ability to influence high impact stakeholders through effective communication.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize multiple tasks and projects to ensure in-time delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets and recognize special patterns.
• Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL and Visual Basic.
• Experience creating reports and dashboards.
• Experience working with Workforce Management tools like Aspect or IEx.
• Experience with ACD and workforce tools infrastructure.
• Knowledge of any Project Management methodologies or Six-Sigma / Lean would be a plus
Back to top