Specialist Solution Architect: NoSQL Databases - ElastiCache
- Puteaux, France
Are you passionate about building applications with NoSQL databases? Do you enjoy helping customers select and use the right data technology for their application requirements? Do you want to be part of a team who helps build the future of databases at Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Come join us!
We are looking for Database Specialist Solution Architects (SA) with a balance of great communication skills with deep technical expertise giving them the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. You will be hands-on collaborating with our customers and partners in building and migrating their Database platforms and applications to the cloud.
You will work with some of the largest enterprises, to help them architect scalable NoSQL solutions, dive deep into customer problems and work with AWS service teams to create solutions that solve customer needs.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Be the recognized authority and subject matter expert for Amazon NoSQL databases across AWS.
• Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help customers learn about and use Amazon NoSQL databases.
• Develop empathetic relationships that allows you to understand and articulate customer needs and opportunities and provide definitive guidance for customers in choosing the right database services and approaches.
• Be a trusted advisor, representing the voice of the customer to internal teams, proactively defining and prioritizing service features and successful outcomes for our customers.
• Enable and nurture AWS field teams, internal community, share best practices and insights with customers and partners.
• Thought leaders - produce compelling audience-specific messages and tools, reference architectures, demos, public speaking, blogs, and other artifacts.
• Proven design and implementation experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop (HBase, Redis) and on different stages of the lifecycle (Data model design, Query Tuning and Optimization, operational management and troubleshooting)
• Operational - Website/web services as well as traditional IT networking, operations, management, and security experience.
• Knowledge of the underlying infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, and Hardware Optimization.
• Business fluent English is required for customer interactions, internal communication, and collaboration with the worldwide teams.
One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
• Academic background Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
• Experience of data migration techniques and process planning including transaction processing, security, logging and monitoring. Experience of advanced deployment architectures such as availability, resiliency and fault tolerance.
• Deep understanding of AWS services related to databases highly desirable, particularly Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch, Amazon Aurora, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2 Container Service.
Back to top