Specialist Enterprise Support Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
We're seeking a Senior Leader to head up the Database and Security services for Asia's Enterprise Support as well as launch this new line of business for Japan. You will engage with some of our most strategic enterprise customers as well as start-ups to Public Sector. Leading a team of Consultants and Architects in the region (Specialist Technical Account Managers) as well as being part of a world wide Specialist organization and driving change globally. This individual enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and has a background from a variety of different fields, customer relationship management including senior stakeholders, technical leadership across multiple geographies and business management.
You will be surrounded by people who are extremely smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while your team:
• Manage a team of Consultants and Architects (Specialist Technical Account Managers) focused on platform specialization
• Engage Enterprise Support customers and ensure success in deploying platforms and operating solutions on the AWS platform.
• Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Specialists
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participates in deep discussions to ensure they achieve operational excellence in the cloud.
• Influence at scale by coaching Technical Account Managers to develop a deeper technical skills in their domain of specialization.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS Support community.
• Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, blogs, and other high leverage customer facing guidance and best practices.
• Act as a technical conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and AWS support.
As an equal opportunity employer we embrace diversity and inclusion at Amazon. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• 12-15 years professional work experience (5+ years leading consulting and architecture teams)
• Leadership across multiple geographies including remote teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as Japanese
• Strong customer executive presence as well as experience influencing senior stakeholders
• Record of driving strategic programs to improve customer experience
• Passionate about new technology, Big Data & Analytics, AI/ML as well core Services, Database, Cloud Migrations, Security
• Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics OR equivalent experience
• Experience working with enterprise software companies
• Innovative thinking and bias for action balanced with a strong customer and quality focus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top