Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Recruiting team supporting Amazon Prime Video & Studios in Europe is growing and we are looking for a skilled Sourcing Recruiter to join the team in London.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative environment. They will have a reputation for being committed to generating excellent candidate pipelines, as well as possess deep organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and/or fine tuning standard processes, while supporting Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverable timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most 'hard to fill' openings.
• Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
• Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
• Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.