Sourcing Recruiter Internship 2021
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
• Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos' letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Where Amazon operates around the world
• Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
• Where to find Amazon on social media
• Please list your undergraduate school and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application.
• Internship recruitment will occur January 2021 - March 2021
• Internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks
Sourcing Recruiter: Amazon's Recruiter opportunity is focused on people operations and preserving Amazon's culture in the way we attract, hire, and develop talented people. You will learn about the business, how talent needs are assessed, and be a critical part of driving the recruiting process from beginning to end as Amazon's Talent Acquisition team works to acquire the world's best talent. You will use data to inform decision making, and are comfortable identifying areas of opportunity and working with others to create solutions. You are driven, eager, and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From day 1, you will receive training and focused skill development to arm you with a broad set of skills and experiences. You will learn how to manage the full-cycle recruiting process, how to create innovative sourcing strategies, and what it takes to build a collaborative approach to working with business partners and hiring managers. You will learn about managing pipeline activity reporting, how to use Boolean logic and how to analyze requirements to determine target profile needs. You will also work closely with recruiting team members to innovate on current research strategies for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis which will allow you to make an immediate impact.
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022
• Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to summarize and communicate important data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.
Back to top