As an Associate Solutions Architect Intern, you will receive deep dive training in modern infrastructure design and management. Training opportunities will include comprehensive training programs and multi-day classroom courses, with opportunities to achieve industry-respected certifications. Throughout the placement, you will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges of different organizations.
If successful, you will design, evaluate and communicate reference technical solutions in partnership with veteran AWS Solutions Architects and AWS Account Managers. The ability to demonstrate measurable business value against the latest technology best practices and ability to reason about both high- and low-levels of architectural solutions is essential for a future IT career.
• Prepare answers and designs for real-world technical questions and challenges in collaboration with Solutions Architects
• Shadow phone conversations and face to face meetings between Solutions Architects and AWS customers.
• Produce a deliverable project for an AWS customer that involves building solutions in the AWS platform
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
• Currently working towards a degree in computer science or relevant subject
• Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting
• Passions for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Completion of one career pathway in AWS Educate
• Could work as full time intern (40 hrs/week) and do internship for at least 6 months
• Ownership of personal or educational technical projects
• Basic experience in Database, Developer Tools, Big Data, IoT areas