Solutions Architect - Global Financial Services
- Flexible / Remote
AWS is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will be the Trusted Advisor of our Financial Services customers in order to adopt and leverage the value of AWS Platform, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
In this role, you will serve as a core member of the Worldwide Financial Services Technology team, and play a key role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will engage with customers to determine business needs, identify opportunities and issues, and develop related technical solutions and value propositions leveraging the power of AWS cloud technology.
You will be able to understand your customer's business, needs, technology challenges, and industry. You will build and own the relationships with senior leaders and influence their strategic direction. You will be ensuring their short-term technology decisions will meet their long-term business outcomes. You clearly articulate your concept and strategy for a solution, and are able to negotiate and build consensus across customer teams to accomplish them. You drive the technical solutions discussions and are able to dive deeply into technical details (e.g. design choices, best practices, use cases) with customer teams. Using your expertise and judgement, you proactively vet high risk, inefficient, or overly complex solution options; and you know when the risk or complexity is high enough to require further evaluation from the right expert resource. You are able to consistently bring considered options to the customer.
• Experience working in Financial Services organizations; implementing solutions in a regulated environment and knowledge supporting FSI related applications
• Solid knowledge in infrastructure; virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies
• You have certifications in your domains of expertise
• Experience to be the lead architect for designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives and public speaking to large audience
• Fluency (spoken, written) in German and English is required for this position
• Strong understanding of AWS and/or Public and Hybrid Cloud is preferred but not required
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• History of successfully handling complex relationships and work in a team environment
Back to top