AWS is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to help advise our Financial Services customers on how to best adopt and leverage the value of AWS technology. This is an ideal role for someone with deep experience in the FSI industry, expert knowledge of financial services applications and infrastructure and a solid understanding of the transformational value cloud technologies can bring.
In this role, you will serve as a core member of the Worldwide Financial Services Technology team, and play a key role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will engage with customers to determine business needs, identify opportunities and issues, and develop related technical solutions and value propositions leveraging the power of AWS cloud technology.
• Experience working in Financial Services organizations and implementing solutions in a regulated environment.
• Very strong experience in the FSI industry and associated regulatory environment, expert knowledge of the supporting applications and infrastructure
• Experience in designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry. Deep experience with FSI-related applications such as core Insurance and Insurance systems, trading platforms, financial information systems, big data analytics, etc.
• Solid understanding of virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
• The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement