Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated Solutions Architects having a well-balanced of technical depth, b usiness acumen and interpersonal skills . You will engage with some of the French largest companies to understand their business needs and translate them into highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures.
As a Senior Solutions Architect at AWS, you will work to understand customer business drivers in order to earn trust with large enterprise customers ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their digital journey. You also will be able to dive deep technically helping customers to identify both opportunities and risks with their technical decisions. You will take part in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures for a variety of use cases (i.e Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container based architectures, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps or Security).
Your creativity linking business sense and technology to tangible solutions will lead you to educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, and support them in their migration journey to the cloud by defining cloud-native reference architectures.
Internally, you will be representing customer voice, sharing their needs and guiding AWS services roadmap.
This role is part of the French SA organization and operates according to a defined vertical ( Financial Services, Manufacturing, Power & Energy, Retail, Media and Entertainment)
- Experience working in large organizations; implementing and managing complex distributed IT applications and infrastructure
- Solid knowledge in infrastructure (compute, storage, network)
- Awareness of cloud computing benefits, concepts and principles
- Awareness of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and trends and learn new skills quickly
- Ability to communicate at all levels, orchestrate resources and work effectively across internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Fluency in French and operational English (spoken, written)
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
- Technical degree; Computer Science, Engineering or Math background highly appreciated
- Understanding of AWS and/or Public and Hybrid Cloud is preferred but not required
- Experience in public speaking to large audiences
- History of successful complex relationships and work in a team environment
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or another cloud platform
- Experience in any these industries : Retail or FSI (Financial Services Industry) or CPG (Consumer Package Goods) or Power & Energy.