Solutions Architect Financial Services - LATAM
- Birigui, Brazil
AWS is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to help advise our Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) customers on how to best adopt and leverage the value of AWS technology. This is an ideal role for someone with deep experience in the FSI industry, expert knowledge of financial services applications and infrastructure and a solid understanding of the transformational value cloud technologies can bring.
In this role, you will serve as a core member of the Worldwide Financial Services team, and play a key role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will engage with customers to determine business needs, identify opportunities and issues, and develop related technical solutions and value propositions leveraging the power of AWS cloud technology.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design customer solutions with a focus on the Financial Services industry, collaborating with the AWS Business Development function and internal teams to help customers migrate to AWS cloud-based technology solutions.
• Architect solutions leveraging AWS technology, including solution development and potentially demonstrate technical feasibility through mechanisms including proof-of-concepts and/or prototypes.
• Serve as a thought leadership, evangelizing AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking opportunities such as AWS first-party events and third-party industry events.
• Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with Partners and customers.
• Serve as a key member of the Worldwide Financial Services team, assisting account teams in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners.
• The right individual will leverage FSI Industry expertise, architecture experience, and customer-facing skills to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. They will be able to facilitate relationships with senior executive stakeholders, as well as easily interact with and give guidance to technology experts, software developers, IT professionals, and system architects.
• The right individual will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to hear from you.
The role is based in Sao Paulo and would be required to travel to support the business across the LATAM region.
• 10+ years of experience working in Financial Services organizations and implementing solutions in a regulated environment.
• Very strong experience in the FSI industry and associated regulatory environment, expert knowledge of the supporting applications and infrastructure
• 7 or more years of experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry. Deep experience with FSI-related applications such as core banking and payments systems, trading platforms, financial information systems, big data analytics, etc.
• Solid experience in infrastructure (compute, storage, network), application, or database architectures
• Solid understanding of virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies
• Awareness of software development tools and methodologies
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
• The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
• Ability to work across the LATAM region (Mexico, Brazil, MCO).
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
- Certified in either AWS SA Associate, AWS Developer Associate or any other equivalent certification is a plus.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing applications is a plus.
• Experience architecting or operating, solutions built on AWS or other public cloud platforms
Back to top