- Tel Aviv, Israel
Do you like helping customers architect systems, design complex software modules, and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping software teams and companies understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform? Do you have the passion to learn and experience technology hands-on? Do you like working in a dynamic environment? Are you a team player?
As a Solution Architect you will be a part of the Business Development organization of Amazon Web Services (AWS), and will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, Amazon CloudFront) within strategic different type of customers; from startups brainstorming their first ideas to R&D groups with in larger customers.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with startups developers and senior personnel within the companies, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, while having the capability to zoom in-to a software system implementation details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
• Be Part of a solutions architects team learning together and constantly sharing their knowledge both internally and with their customers.
• Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Own each engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongs the solution architect community.
• Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems. - learn and technically dive deep where required, following AWS services and technologies advancements.
Technical 1st Degree in Computer Science, Maths background or any other equivalent science degree or a deep software development experience is a Must.
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical thinker, possess several years of hands-on: software development/technical integration/consulting experience.
• Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Strong verbal and written communications in English and Hebrew are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Curious and fast learner. Able to build demos and present them.
• AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
• Experienced with AWS services and possibly has built systems using AWS services.
• Experienced with Big Data systems implementations and architectural patterns.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top