- Puteaux, France
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills. You will engage with some of the world's largest companies to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate their ability to innovation.
As a trusted customer advocate, the Solutions Architect will work to understand their business needs and provide guidance and best practices on how to leverage cloud technologies to solve these with traditional or innovative solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value and help customers solve problems is critical to a Solutions Architect. You will represent AWS in face-to-face meetings and own the overall technical relationship between AWS and the customer up to C-level.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role is part of the French organization, focusing on new AWS Enterprise customers
• Educate new customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS during public & private events.
• Act as the first point of contact of French customers of all size to cloud services and how it can impact the way they operate and innovate
• In partnership with the account management team, formulate and support revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS mixing short-term and long-terms transformation plan • Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many discovery & enablement sessions to share knowledge with customers considering or already using AWS
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure the first customer application in the Cloud are designed for successful deployment with the right governance to scale after first stage of adoption
• As a key member of the business development and account management team, follow-up delivery in building and migrating applications on the AWS platform and ensure architecture best practices
• Capture, grow and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architect community on Technology and Industry
• Actively contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, workshops or blog posts
• Build relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Act as a technology liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
• Solid experience in design/implementation/management of complex distributed IT applications and infrastructure
• Solid experience in infrastructure (compute, storage, network), application, or database architectures
• Knowledge of cloud computing benefits, concepts and principles
• Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and trends and learn new skills quickly
• Fluency in French and English is essential
• Technical degree; Computer Science, Engineering or Math background highly desired, or equivalent work experience
• History of successful technical sales, pre-sales, consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
• Experience designing, building, migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or another cloud platform
Back to top