Solutions Architect - Audio Ad-tech
- New York, NY
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We utilize Amazon's Advertising technology to provide monetization services to many of the global top 100 web, mobile app, OTT (streaming video) and audio publishers with advertising from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. APS server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
• Be a key technical liaison for Amazon Publisher Services' customers and product/engineering teams
• Partner closely with business and account teams as a technical consultant for custom integrations
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges for our publisher customers and validate new integration launches
• Champion new product requirements and features for development
• Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to customers
Impact and Career Growth:
• Opportunity to demonstrate strong initiative, learn quickly, be flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
• Have the ability to experiment autonomously with meaningful projects
• Be part of a small, agile team pioneering new technology for audio advertising
• Enable ad technologies that will reach millions of Amazon customers
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
• 2+ years of experience with ad tech methodologies (e.g. header bidding) and technologies (ad servers such as Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, OAS etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with data analysis technologies such as SQL, Hive etc.
• 2+ years of experience configuring or troubleshooting web services or REST-based APIs.
• 2+ years of experience working with client-side and server-side debugging tools (Fiddler, cURL)
• 2+ years of experience communicating technical concepts to external business and technical audiences
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and networking
• Experience with common content publishing tools like WordPress
• An interest in the business behind the products we develop
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top