Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetise their content and learn more about their own audiences. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
We're looking for a Solutions Architect who can consult with new and existing web publishers to improve their programmatic infrastructure. In this role, you will:
• Be a key technical liaison for Amazon Publisher Services' Enterprise Web publishers (top comScore)
• Partner closely with business and account teams as a technical consultant for custom integrations and solutions
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges for our customers (Account Managers support)
• Champion new product requirements and features for development
• Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to customers
• Experience working directly with customers and/or external partners
• Experience communicating technical concepts to business and technical audiences
• Experience working with browser debugging tools and HTTP proxies
• Experience with ad tech and related technologies such as Google Ad Manager, Smart Ad Server, Xandr Monetize, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with header bidding technologies
• Knowledge of CS fundamentals including object oriented programming and networking
• Experience with common content publishing tools like WordPress
• An interest in the business behind the products we develop