- Bengaluru, India
Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solution Architect within Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services within strategic accounts and partners.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's or partner's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. S/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Serve as a key technical member of the Business / Partner Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform
Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the solution architect community
Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems
Want to learn more about being a Solutions Architect at AMAZON, follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js21xKMFdww
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
• Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures
• Experience in architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a plus
• Experience in database design, optimization and query tuning
• Experience in full cycle Software Development and Automation on .NET / Java / Open Source development stack
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
• Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
Back to top