- Seattle, WA
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay provides consumers and merchants the simple and trusted way to pay and get paid online through multiple access channels. Amazon Pay allows more than 300 million Amazon buyers to login, pay and get items shipped to their preferred destinations on a merchant's website securely using their payment and address information that is stored on Amazon.com. Amazon Pay is a service that makes it easy for millions of buyers, who have established a relationship and stored their shopping details with Amazon, connect and transact with merchants, on external merchant sites and applications. Amazon Pay helps merchants quickly turn visitors into high-value customers, lower acquisition costs, improve conversion rates, and rapidly boost sales revenue. Amazon Pay is now offered in countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and continues to grow.
Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the e-commerce value chain to enable other retailers, partners and enablers to create a unique commerce and purchase experience that benefits buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers both merchants and buyers we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizable part of Amazon's overall growth.
About Amazon Pay Integration
The Amazon Pay integration team is responsible for removing technical barriers from merchants and platforms to ensure a timely and successful launch of the Amazon Pay product. Teams integrating are guided to integrate in a manner that promotes a smooth and frustration-free buyer experience. The primary functions of the team include establishing customer confidence in the solutions offered, conveying implementation best practices, and providing input and feedback from the field to the engineering teams developing the platform.
We're currently looking for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join our team. Solutions Architects engage with Amazon Pay merchant and solution provider technical teams to integrate the Amazon Pay product line into their website and back office systems. You should be an effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of change. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Act as product consultant/expert by learning how our products work, both from a technical implementation standpoint as well as a business process standpoint, and then leveraging that knowledge to help merchants and solution providers complete their integrations in a timely and quality manner.
• Engage with managed merchants and solution providers via phone, email and web to support integrations.
• Review integrations to ensure completeness and quality standards are maintained.
• Ensure on-time launches by managing integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
• Write, edit and/or review customer-facing aids (guides, templates, webinars) in integration efforts.
• Identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with policy/process on Amazon Payments integration materials and work with relevant team(s) to improve the merchant experience.
• Maintain communication with management regarding project status, metrics, and risks.
• Potential for minimal travel (< 10%).
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical field, or equal experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical consulting, developer support and/or technical project management.
• Working knowledge with one or more of these development languages: PHP, Java, C#.
• Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly & analyze quantitatively.
• Ability to meet, and exceed, quality standards.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an ability to determine an appropriate level of detail given project milestones.
• Excellent planning, organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Manage and execute projects with a strong bias for action; ability to effectively prioritize projects and meet aggressive, recurring deadlines.
• Superior customer service skills, demonstrating an intense focus on the customer experience.
• Ability to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment, and must be a self-starter who is excited about technology.
• Experience in the e-commerce or payments industries
• Experience with payment processing solutions
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top