Solution Portofolio Manager, Amazon Web Services, Beijing
- Beijing, China
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Builders team works in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, BD, ProServ, Service teams, APN Partners, and other key stakeholders to communicate AWS architectural best practices and develop standardized, automated solutions for the AWS platform. Our objective is to provide prescriptive architectural guidance that will enable and accelerate customer adoption of AWS.
Product manager will define the solutions we need to develop. Then TPM would drive the technical deliverables by working with product manager and solutions builders.
The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader with excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. This candidate should possess verifiable leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times. You must know how to influence and motivate to get the right things done. At the core of the position is delivery. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical thinking and leadership are essential to success in this role.
In this role, you will:
• Define AWS solutions' Go-To-Market strategy, drive influence revenue by helping more customers to get their workload into production on AWS with solutions we launched. Own communication for solutions GTM with sales team and partners.
• Coordinate meetings with global team (e.g. WW Solutions team) to introduce their solutions to China team, and facilitate local solution publishing to worldwide audience.
• Design and manage workshops/programs to enable sales team in order to accelerate the adoption of AWS solutions. Plan and coordinate webinars/events to introduce AWS solutions to customers.
• Lead planning, execution and delivery of solutions by managing our joint development project with our customers. Anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs versus technical constraints to move these projects forward quickly.
A successful candidate will bring good communication expertise, strong project management skills, good judgment and desire to have an ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of Program/Project Management or Customer Engagement experience in large, cross-organizational projects
• Knowledge of cloud computing
• Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective communications
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
• Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones.
• Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs.
• A Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA
• AWS solutions architect certifications.
• History of communicating business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top