Solution Architect Intern
- Helsinki, Finland
Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Commercial Sales Associate Solutions Architect
Our Commercial Sales Associate Solutions Architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills. They are passionate about helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale. In this role, you will partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help customers use AWS within their organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields at time of application
• Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
• Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
• Fluent proficiency in English
• Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
• Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP)
Amazon Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our Student Events page to register for one of our upcoming virtual events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers
Back to top