Sofware Development Engineer - ML Migrations
- Bad Kissingen, Germany
Interested in Machine Learning and AI? Our team's mission is to make machine learning easy, stronger, and universal. We do this by developing managed ML services (SageMaker), self-managed ML services (Deep Learning AMIs/Containers), data labeling services (Ground Truth/A2I), and Inference services (Neo, EI). We also develop custom algorithms, frameworks, and ML tools.
As a SDE of ML Migration team, you'll work with the customers, services teams, and the field teams to help drive adoption of our ML services by developing new service features, reusable tools and content to make migrations frictionless. Our team's mission is to develop scalable ML migration tools. You will work in the company of world experts and there are immense learning opportunities.
Strong technical skills and experience with machine learning are preferred. Our customers are strongly technical and the solutions we build for them are strongly coupled to technical feasibility.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Masters degree or equivalent work experience in Machine Learning.
• Experience or familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and the container ecosystem.
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering with 4+ years of relevant software services development
• Experience and interest in databases, structured records, distributed systems, and Machine Learning on in a structured data context.
• Leadership experience in a team delivering remarkable user experiences
• Work experience delivering one or more version one products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top