Software Quality Engineer
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce best-selling e-readers and tablets, as well as new inventions like Fire TV. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The Device Software team is seeking a talented Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
You will work with Product Managers, QAEs, SDETs, and SDEs to understand key features and technical implementation. You will create automated test cases in order to report to stakeholders on the quality and reliability of our products. You will plan tests and engage with many other cross-functional teams to evangelize best practices. Come help us build world class software for our customers around the world!
You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. As a QAE, you will develop, execute and maintain tests for our products. QAEs are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable them to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance as well as a solid understanding of how to build and test world-ready products.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
• Prior experience with testing
• Experience with open source tools and resources
• Understanding of Android-based automation frameworks
• Proficient in an object oriented programming language
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age
Back to top