Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Malvern, PA
Ring is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join a team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative products. The person in this position will be responsible for qualifying products and features developed by cross functional teams; developing test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements; documenting end user scenarios; detecting and reporting UI, API, and system wide issues; participating in triaging defects; automating test cases to assist with production release regression testing; and preparing test reports and release readiness reports for components, APIs, and product feature integrations.
• Works closely with product feature and production release regression teams to qualify products and corresponding companion applications (mobile and web apps).
• Develops test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements and technical implementations.
• Contributes to test reports and release readiness reports for stakeholder review.
• Actively contributes to support functions - UI and API Automation, triage issues, troubleshoot issues, conduct API tracing, and support production release testing.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Hands on experience working with IDEs - Android studio, Xcode, intelli J.
• Knowledge of wireless connectivity technologies - WIFI, Bluetooth, ZWave, Zigbee.
• Experience with QA report management tools - Jira, Confluence, Testrail.
• Experience with production monitoring and deployment tools Splunk, Kibana, Jenkins.
• Knowledge of IOT device development or testing, specifically Home Security Systems.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills to plan and delivery quality products on time.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top