Software QA Engineer - Wireless
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Wireless, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both hardware and software design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will be developing automation suites to benchmark performance of wireless products as well as developing automated test and calibration tools using object oriented programming. Your participation and feedback to design teams will help in the build process of new product development phases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- 3+ years of experience in black and grey box functional testing
- Master's degree
- Hands-on experience in testing Linux-based devices
- Experience in test automation related to WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products (Python preferred)
- Experience in using wireless test tools like IxVeriWave, IxChariot, Spirent etc.
- Experience is using network analyzers like AirMagnet, AirPcap, WireShark, Omnipeek
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, for example, PERL, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of RF Calibration
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top