Amazon Devices designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Echo Show, Echo Dot, Fire tablets and Fire TV. What will you help us create?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer on the Echo Software Team, you will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals testing Android-based software for consumer electronics products. In this role, you will:
• Create test plans and test cases
• Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
• Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
• Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
• Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
• Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of software QA testing experience
• 5+ years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
• 3+ years of software QA automation experience working with the following technologies: Java, Java Script, Python, Ruby, PERL, etc.
• Experience with Android and UI testing
• Experience with testing consumer devices
• Ability to operate within short release cycles
• Automation experience with Python
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.